SPRAY PAINTER JOB DESCRIPTION
1) Application Of Paints,varnish,Enamels and other Finishes in the equipments.using spray guns,rollers or Brushes.
2) Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, Such as metal, for finish coats.
3) Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders.
4) Cover surfaces doesn’t require paint with dropcloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
5) Fill cracks, holes, and joints with chaulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using chalking guns or putty knives.
6) Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies.
7) Polish final coats to specified finishes.
8) Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors in order to determine work requirements.
9) Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning, or using water and/or abrasive blasting.
10) Match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
Work Experience Requirements
RESISTANCE WELDERS JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Sets up and operates resistance welding machines to join metal parts, according to blueprints, work orders, or oral instructions.
2.Operate machine controls to set air and hydraulic pressure, amperage, and joining time, according to specified type of metal, weld technique, and assembly.
3.Aligns work pieces in clamping device or jig to maintain uniformity according to specifications and ensures that metal components are positioned correctly on machine worktable.
4.Monitors the operation of welding machine which automatically releases electrodes from metal after welding cycle.
5.Inspects finished work. Important variations include types of joints welded (seam, spot, butt) and types of materials welded (aluminum, steel).
6.Willing to operate other welding equipment or learn other welding processes.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|