We are currently looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager to Identify new business opportunities by developing existing and new business accounts.
Based in UAE this role requires someone with a solid warehousing background who can be the main point of contact for a client, from initial negotiations through to solution design and ongoing relationship management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate new business within the scope of Contract Logistics and Distribution by providing supply chain solutions to clients across all industry sectors.
• Identify and lead business growth opportunities within existing & new client base through analysis of systems, financial data and process review.
• Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is
planned in advance.
• Manage the commercial relationship and lead contract negotiations with Clients
• Create and develop SOP’s for strategic accounts in association with other internal departments.
• Attend client meetings and give presentations to communicate products/services.
• Build and maintain relationship with warehouse partners.
• Deliver exceptional customer service throughout all stages of the process and meet operational profit and growth targets.
• Maintain close working relationships with the Customer Service, Freight, Operations and Contract Logistics team.
• Focus on winning and keeping profitable business.
• Maintain and manage the financial forecast and cost module projections from new business submission.
• Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, value added products and contract logistics.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Monthly Salary:||US $6,000|