A Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible of supporting development team with application configuration of deployment, monitoring and other automation.
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Architecting and building modern cloud infrastructure to host essential services for customers, ensuring highly available, resilient applications.
• Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack
• Building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to do so
• Working with developers to test, debug and troubleshoot issues and problems
• Work with third-party and other internal providers service to support a variety of integrations
• Participating in sprint planning to work with developers and project teams to ensure projects are deployable and monitorable from the outside
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|