Sr. Engineer – HVAC – Career Hunters
The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for implementing the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) tasks of the project.
He/she will be responsible for supervising a team General Foremen, Foremen, Technicians and Labors to make sure that projects goals are being achieved on a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Technically implementing the operational plans.
· Acting as a technical adviser in the project
· Acting as Business Development and Operation
Excellence Agent Suggesting new steps, processes, or innovative ideas to help
in maximizing profits, minimizing the cost, or optimizing the workflow.
· Abiding to the project schedule by studying
project plans and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing
· Supporting the Project Manager in controlling
project plans by reviewing designs/specifications, scheduling changes and
· Preparing project status reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
· Liaising with consultants, subcontractors,
supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved
in the project.
· Playing an active role in developing project
operational objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring
· Being legally, socially, and environmentally
responsible, acting as an ambassador presenting the professional and healthy
image of Company.
· Being always customer-oriented and providing the highest level of service to the customers.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sr. Engineer – HVAC – Career Hunters بكل سهولة الان مجانا.