Sr. HR Officer / Asst. HR Manager – SOS HR Solutions
– Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
– Handling payroll and its functions.
– Recruiting staff: this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
– Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
– Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits. Undertaking regular salary reviews.
– Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions.
– Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff; interpreting and advising on employment legislation.
– Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
– Developing, with line managers, HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels.
– Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff .
– Analysis training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sr. HR Officer / Asst. HR Manager – SOS HR Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.