Sr HR Specialist-Medical – Amer Group
• Supervise the administration and implementation of the different benefit plans, through supervising the process of monitoring and coordinating different costs, payments schedule and refunds abiding with HR/Benefits internal policies and procedures.
• Prepare deduction/contribution reports for different benefits plan in coordination with payroll unit.
• Explain, notify, and advice new employees of available benefit programs.
• Record and update employee benefit coverage records.
• Compile benefit data and prepare quarterly reports.
• Act as focal point between the benefits providers (medical and Life insurance) and all entities of the company.
• Coordinate meetings with medical insurance providers and life insurance companies to negotiate coverage policies and negotiate offers to suit company’s needs.
• Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information regarding employee of benefits; medical coverage, usage and ceiling.
• Validate the invoices against variation, issue a requisition form and follow up the payment process with the finance department.
• Receive any complaints for the benefits programs, investigate it and work directly with the concerned person to resolve the case.
• Handle Contract renewals for medical and life insurance companies.
• Responsible for medical checkup for new hires.
• Coordinate monthly medication for employees with medical insurance company.
• Responsible for medical refund distribution requests
• Coordinate with Shams Lab to schedule lab representative visits to organization sites.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sr HR Specialist-Medical – Amer Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.