Sr. Maintenance Technician – Eastern Recruitment
1. Review the job package and check if work can be carried out safely.
2. Apply the skills of respective trade/craft/discipline in executing the maintenance work.
3. Obtain the work permit prior to the start of any activity.
4. Thoroughly investigate the source/cause of the problem according to the value-added work process. If significant problems are identified a new work order must be secured.
5. Complete the work and return equipment to the Operations department and assist in the analysis to ensure the problem is corrected.
6. Complete input for updating MAINS/Engineering files, etc.
7. Allocate trade skills to apprentice and other maintenance associates.
8. Follow job plan and standard work procedures to complete the work.
9. Follow the maintenance work process and document history of the work performed.
10. Assist in the development of maintenance work procedures and in maintenance Planning.
11. Feedback information on job package quality and root-cause analysis data as required.
12. Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
13. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor / manager.
Additional duties as per assigned service lines within maintenance engineering technologist divisions:
14. Responsible for the maintenance of all field digital and instrument equipment for a facility or area.
Mechanical Craft Technician
15. Responsible for the maintenance of mechanical equipment – either rotating or fixed – in the field or shop.
16. Roles include:
17. Responsible for the maintenance of electrical equipment for facility or area.
18. Areas of specialization may include:
General facility electrical
Electrical Distribution (line crew)
19. Responsible for the rigging of equipment for industrial lifts for a facility or area.
20. Has specific knowledge and training of rigging and rigging equipment operations.
Shop Craft Technician
21. Responsible for performing maintenance activities on equipment in a maintenance shop.
22. Areas of Specialization could include:
Mechanical machining operator
Valve Repair Technician
Lubrication Craft technician
23. Responsible for executing the lubrication program in a facility. Inspecting the status of equipment lubrication.
Office support technician
24. Responsible for IT and administrative support in the Maintenance organization. This includes computers and system tools used by the maintenance personnel.
||Jubail, Saudi Arabia
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sr. Maintenance Technician – Eastern Recruitment بكل سهولة الان مجانا.