Sr. Network Engineer – Job Desc.
1. Leading all stages of Network infrastructure including design, architecture, programming, testing, and support and optimization.
2. Manage all active and passive network components, e.g. Cisco routers, ASA Firewall, switches, network patch panels.
3. Troubleshoot network active components, deploy its system updates, and utilize features as per business needs.
4. Develop and manage disaster recovery on routers and firewall levels.
5. Build and Monitor the network performance dashboard and work pro-active for troubleshooting any network deficiency.
6. Configure and manage site-to-site VPN connectivity between branches, WH, regional offices and HO servers.
7. Manage network security by establishing and enforcing policies, using ACL, Cisco ASA Firewall, QOS.
8. Configure and manage network applications for facilitate remote access, e.g. using DMVPN, cisco VPN Client.
9. Configure and manage Routing protocols, VLANs, WAN links, redundancy .for routers and switches in head office and remote sites.
10. Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, Scheduling upgrades and backup, using syslog , SNMP , Netflow.
11. Configuring and full management for central phone system (AVAYA VOIP) for head office and remote sites, includes the integration management with the HO office network.
12. Configure and manage the fingerprint attendance machines and systems for head office and remote sites.
13. Communicate and cooperate with service providers for break and fix the outbound connectivity outages and enable alternative solutions meanwhile to reduce the downtime until issue get fixed.
Technical Support Engineer – Job Desc.
1. Manage and administer servers, networks, and applications such as DNS, FTP, and Web.
2. Have strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SAN, Virtualization (Hyper-v/VMware), DHCP, DNS, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, RAS, Print server, Microsoft ISA, backup and Recovery, Disaster Recovery and security products.
3. Configuration of Hardware RAID Level 0,1,5,6 and 10 HP servers and other non-branded PCs. With either hardware or windows based RAID.
4. Monitoring systems performance dashboard, checking Health of Physical servers, cluster, and place backup plans for reducing the downtime.
5. Manage, configure, maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot local area network (LAN) servers, virtual local area networks (VLANs), wide area network (WAN) connectivity and utilization, wireless connectivity, voice over internet protocol (VoIP) infrastructure, and related equipment (Cisco: routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, and their respective cabling).
6. Deploy network security and group policies, secure network access, monitor and control user access.
7. Perform backup and recovery plans for database, user storage, emails and all other critical systems.
8. Advanced Troubleshooting skills for servers, workstations, printers, switches, routers.
9. Provide support for remote branches and troubleshoot POS system and SQL database.
10. Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance, make sure the PC’s/ Laptop’s function properly.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|