Sr. Personnel – Human Resources Department – Queen Rania Teacher Academy
The role of HR Generalist is to manage the day-to-day HR activities, such as maintaining HR information system records and compiling reports from the database, developing department goals, objectives and systems. HRG assist and support management with handling and resolving HR issues. Assist employees with the implementation of Co. procedures. The HRG shall report to the HR Manager and will work closely with other Departments.
The HRG is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. The human resource Generalist handles and provides support for various HR employee programs within the organization. Generalist to perform the following:
1. Create all kinds of contracts, fulltime, part-time, retired, new, renew, consultants, freelancers, .. etc. all other kinds of contract.
2. Follow up with all heads of departments for the accuracy of information.
3. Follow up on the expiry/ renewal dates of the contracts
4. Create a log and a full report on weekly basis for all issued contracts
5. Create and maintain softcopy & hardcopy of the contracts.
6. Follow the documents’ control system for the contracts.
Compensations & Benefits:
7. Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
8. Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
9. Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
10. Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
11. Assess employees needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
12. Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
13. Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and company objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to staff.
14. Provides advice to staff on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation;
15. Manages the administration of direct compensation for staff, including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions related to salaried employees.
16. Keeps apprised of local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
17. Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
18. Conduct on-going research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
19. Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
20. Maintains listing of approved positions along with assigned salary grade levels.
21. Maintains budget spread sheet that includes salaries, payroll taxes
22. Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sr. Personnel – Human Resources Department – Queen Rania Teacher Academy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.