Sr. Project Manager (PMO) – Beyout Investment Group (BIG Holding)
Key job responsibilities:
– Assist in defining a standard schedule format for projects of different variations, and assist project managers to coordinate and monitor their assigned projects.
– Review Plans of assigned construction operations and oversee schedules of intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
– Plan ahead to prevent problems and highlight these problems to their respective project manager who will be tasked to review and make final decision on whether to resolve any emerging ones.
– Review feasibility studies and provide guidance to project manager and management on whether to go ahead on project.
– Create template of Project Charter to be used for corporate project manager.
– Define required project portfolio content with templates to go with it.
– Oversee progress of ongoing projects and review deliverable's with project manager at time of scheduled milestones. Included is review of estimated costs, project plan and schedule and analyse risk factor associated to state of project at that particular time.
– Review project management deliverables and advise project manager to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
– Assist if requested by project manager to find solutions in response to work delays, emergencies, and other problems.
– Monitor and assist in reviewing the project logistics of delivery and installation depending on project scope with project manager.
– Go over with project manager all Implemented value engineering concepts wherever applicable to ensure efficiency.
– Oversee and monitor any discrepancies encountered by Site Engineers and Procurement Department to ensure the availability of all necessary resources for project completion. Advise project manager of corrective measures if applicable.
– Review subcontracts with project manager and observer method applied by project manager in evaluating and selecting a particular subcontract which may include a review of the technical sides of contracts and agreements.
– Monitor and provide recommendations whenever requested by project manager, who is in the function of his responsibility supervising the work of laborers, mechanics, subcontractors etc. and give them guidance when needed.
– Cooperate and communicate effectively with all project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
– Oversee project manager’s approach in dealing with subcontractors and his approach to allocating responsibilities, where applicable.
– Review project managers Prepared internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
– Evaluate project progress with project manager and discuss status of project based on project manager prepared detailed reports. To be reviewed with PMO head.
– Receive feedback from clients on project manager’s approach to existing projects.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sr. Project Manager (PMO) – Beyout Investment Group (BIG Holding) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.