SR. RES. CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – Parsons International Limited
1. Principal Objective: A brief summary of the responsibilities of the position.
Senior level project management position as the Authorized Representative (Owner’s Engineer representing the Royal Commission) to the Project Contractor for multi-story building construction projects. Responsible for construction management of the contractor to ensure project completion within established budgets and schedules – in accordance with design specifications and contractual obligations, and for receiving and initiating all correspondence to/from contractors and other Owner departments. Maintains and supervises team of Resident Construction Engineers and administrative support staff on assigned project(s). Typical works and experience require project and contract management, experience with detailed Owners and/or government agency procedures for coordination of information requests and resolution of contractual issues, administration and supervision of field engineers, construction methodology, application of engineering techniques on major projects, and multi-discipline interfacing related to site development and construction of multi-story buildings and structures.
2. Organizational Relationship: A brief synopsis of reporting relationships i.e., reports to, supports section, group, etc.; interfaces with senior management, clients, etc.
Reports administratively to the Director of Construction Department via general supervision under an Owner’s Construction Section Manager – which may or may not include a SAPL Project Manager. Frequent contacts with senior level of Owner’s upper management and other Owner departments – such as but not limited to : Engineering, Project Management Department, Finance and Budgeting, and End users / stakeholders. Provides direction and supervision to Resident Construction engineers, project administrative staff, and other specifically assigned positions to the project – as needed.
3. Major Activities Performed: List the major job function(s) of the position.
1. Ensures Contractor meets and fulfills project goals, design specifications and contractual obligations – such as construction management activities and methodology, budget and schedule requirements, field operations, Owner’s procedures, quality control and Safety.
2. Monitors and analyzes project field implementation and progress and advises Construction Section Manager or SAPL Project Manager of potential critical technical problems and issues in meeting schedule, budget, or specifications, and recommends action plans as appropriate.
3. Develops a close working relationship with contractor. Provides project management guidance in interpretation of specifications, procedures, methods, schedule, and productivity. Reviews problems with contractor to determine whether proposed remedies are adequate for resolution.
4. Receives, initiates and routes all correspondence and submittals between Contractor and Owner.
5. Reviews shop drawings / as-built drawings, material submittals and technical or contractual clarifications submitted by contractor, and coordinates and routes for approval of same.
6. Reviews and recommends approval of Contractor’s Monthly Invoices.
7. Represents Construction Department at project related meetings such as pre-bid, post-award/kick -off, Coordination, technical and other required meetings with Owner’s departments or other contractors.
8. Directs the implementation of policies and procedures issued by the Owner.
9. Initiates, routes for approval, and presents packages of Letter of Instruction, Tacit Approval or Change Order/Modification packages as needed.
10. Compiles technical data and produces Owner monthly reports.
11. Supervises the Construction Engineers and Administrative support staff.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة SR. RES. CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.