Responsible for following up on contracts for all construction projects executed by the Construction and Facility Management department in terms of timelines, quality of deliverables, pricing, technical specifications and safety assurance.
• Prepare tender documents including instructions to bidders, forms of agreement, conditions of contract and the like
• Estimate quantities, unit rates and prices for the required resources and materials to perform different work activities
• Develop bid-forms/proposal packages
• Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc
• Manage contract negotiations at tendering stage and ensure the satisfactory compilation of contract data
• Negotiate and administrate subcontracts/sub consultancy and service suppliers.
• Review new contracts during tendering stage, prepare and present contract review report containing a summary for all contractual/commercial data with relevant significance (i.e. major schedule constraints, milestones, terms of payment, major liabilities and obligation, etc.)
• Review and evaluate submitted bids and prepare tender evaluation report along with recommendations to the client
• Prepare/Review/Comment/Audit various claims (cost of disruption, time extension, etc.) and coordinate with the relevant project stakeholders (cost contractor, client, sub-consultants, or PM)
• Check and compare all contract drawings with shop drawings, specifications, BOQ, TOR and make sure they all comply
• Prepare records of project activities; oversee and ensure the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials
• Coordinate project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives
• Participate in project budget planning and development
• Establish project work plan and schedules; monitor, review, and evaluate progress
• Prepare general specifications for civil work and infrastructure work.
• Prepare check list for all civil works and maintain quality control
• Prepare work programs for all projects
• Ensure implementation of drawing specifications at site
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Warehousing; Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|