SR Strategy & Planning Manager – Power Systems & Information Technology
- Drives specific strategic planning initiatives, including analysis, oversight and support for solution development.
- Provides advanced expertise to create the definition, understanding and framing of complex business initiatives.
- Leads advanced planning, analysis, solution development and presentation for more complex strategic initiatives. Ensures quality and accuracy of data elements relative to the initiatives. Mentors and educates team members regarding advanced planning practices.
- Analyzes and recommends solutions for key initiatives. Develops structured and compelling presentations to highlight key findings and makes recommendations to key decision makers within the company.
- Collaborates with the line of business to implement recommended strategic solutions.
- Transactional responsibility for a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) in areas of strategy such as Long Term Strategic Plans, Strategy reviews, Championing (as appropriate) and Monitoring Initiatives related to Strategy and Change Management etc.
- Boundary role between Corporate Strategy and SBU.
- Develop capability in selected areas of strategy (‘verticals’) and act as a champion in cross-SBU applications.
- Champion and roll out risk identification, mapping and mitigation as per the guidance of the Corporate Risk Team.
- Champion other Corporate or SBU initiatives like Business Process Management, Business Excellence, ISO-9001, Business Process Re-Engineering, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen as appropriate.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن وقدّمها الي اكبر الشركات التي توظف اون لاين. إنشاء سيرتك الذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية والأسرع للحصول على الوظيفة SR Strategy & Planning Manager – Power Systems & Information Technology.
تعليقك علي الوظيفة