- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow.
We provide our team members with:
- A competitive salary package.
- Personal and family health insurance benefits.
- The chance to grow within an extraordinary work environment.
Please note that candidates must be willing to work on a shift basis with our B and C shift slots applicable to Females and all shift slots applicable to Males. Our shift slots are as follows: (A shift 00:00 -08:00) (B shift 08:00 -16:00) (C shift 16:00 – 00:00).
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|