Station Manager – Riyadh – FEDEX Express
• Performs defined over the service counter duties by accepting and processing packages from customers by ensuring that all procedural and security checks are completed (e.g. paperwork audit, package handling, labelling, scanning, correct payment method, etc.). Administrative.
• Performs defined checks on Courier and out of delivery agent’s paperwork and accurately keys delivery information and delivery exception data into the system/s and supports the system entry team in keying data as needed. Data Entry.
• Maintains defined quantities of office and customer supplies by obtaining stocks from agreed sources and checking the quantities received versus the purchase order and report any discrepancies. Administrative.
• Supports less experienced Agents with complex or non-routine transactions and ensure all security and procedural checks are completed while accepting and delivering a package based on the local and country guidelines. Administrative.
• Follows up on duty and tax cash pick-ups and received over the counter to ensure that all money is collected and accounted for; Reports details of any exceptions to appropriate departments / people. Dispatcher.
• Responds to telephone enquiries from internal and external customers seeking help with problem resolution, either provides the information/resolves the issue or relays the query to an appropriate person/department. Customer Service-Operations.
• Processes all types of exceptions, including complex transactions, by following defined procedures to resolve the problem that includes making arrangements for out of delivery areas that are within defined parameters, contacting consignees to obtain information, opening and working on issue files, and using established databases to facilitate the delivery of packages. UTL.
• Run standard compliance reports and researches and corrects any discrepancies to provide prompt and accurate feedback to the Team Leader/ Manager. UTL
• Uses defined tools to perform accurate and timely scanning, recording and transferring of data for diverse types of performance tracking/compliance activities. Administrative.
• Performs systems updates and maintains filing in accordance with local procedures to process export documentation by completing defined procedural checks, faxing of paperwork, completing of required documentation. Exports.
• Performs miscellaneous support duties including sending and checking pre-alerts, following up on e-mail queries, checking of equipment and basic troubleshooting. Administrative
• Performs any other related duties, including providing contingency cover, when requested by management.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Station Manager – Riyadh – FEDEX Express بكل سهولة الان مجانا.