Overview of STEAM Coordinator & Educator Role
● Responsible for organization and management of youth-related STEAM / STEM (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics) offerings – including identifying when the hiring of additional educators is needed.
● Maintain ongoing relationships with external partners (e.g., schools, teachers, and educators) and providing an ongoing growth-based agenda for Youth Education.
● Actively teaches students during the different planned programs and camps.
● Identifies needs in the community where TechShop could be utilized externally in partnership with schools and universities for youth programming. Assembling and gathering all necessary items for off-site programming including coordination of additional staff, as needed.
● Coordinates external communication with schools and educational facilities throughout our primary demographic to ensure our in-house programming is at capacity whenever possible.
● Works with existing members and partners to further bridge the needs for youth programming and also engages with current members in a way that will be suited to improving overall customer experience.
● Responsible for organizing means for funding of programming – through grants, memberships, and achieving goals as set by the GM forecast.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|