Store keeper – Paris Group
– Responsible in the maintenance of orderliness of the areas allocated for the stocks and new arrived products.
– Ensure the safety in the working area.
– Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
– Stores supplies in storerooms and issues order.
– Inventories stocks and materials at end of each delivery.
– Compiles report of stocks.
– Inspects items, as to quality and quantity, against freight documents.
– Opens, timestamps, separates, and distributes incoming mail in a mail/stores room.
– Counts, weighs, and measures goods received or issued.
– May assist in training lower-level workers
– Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system.
– Dispenses items and posts amounts of items to inventory control cards or automated systems.
– May enter data and edit stock orders in a computerized inventory system, if available.
– Maintain an updated records of sold, existing stocks and new arrived products.
– Close coordination with Data Entry, in line with the status of products
– Participates in physical inventories by counting stock.
– Perform tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Customer Service and Call Center
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Store keeper – Paris Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.