STORE KEEPER – Pharma/Medical – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company
Responsible for the receiving, storing, and issuing of materials (Pharma, Medical and others), maintaining inventory and stock records of primary healthcare centre store.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & processes
▪ Implement Procurement & Material Management’s policies and processes in order to achieve primary healthcare center objectives.
▪ Receive and inspect all incoming materials, compare information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment, inspect shipment for damages or defects, record discrepancies or damages in shipments and reconcile with purchase orders.
▪ Deliver received and inspected materials, supplies (Pharma, Medical and others), and equipment to the user’s section as requested.
▪ Examine and inspect stock items for any discrepancies in physical counts of stock or defects / expiry in order to report any damage to the corporate office’s Stores Supervisor, and dispose defective, expired or damaged items accordingly.
▪ Ensure that all equipment / items have been properly labelled and inspected.
▪ Issue items to various sections through automatic replenishment system or on store issue voucher and obtain authorized signatures for accepted items.
▪ Update computerized store management system with details of material received and issued.
▪ Clean receiving, storage, packing and dispatching areas; bins, shelves, and cupboards, if needed, and report any defect / damage observed in the storage facility including the walls, floors, roofs, windows and doors to the corporate office’s Stores Supervisor.
▪ Store items / equipment in an orderly manner to ensure easy accessibility for these items / equipment.
▪ Ensure training & development services are successfully and meaningfully being delivered, and provide feedback to the corporate office’s Stores Supervisor.
▪ Delegate some responsibilities to appropriate subordinates in order to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
▪ Participate in the recruitment, selection, evaluation, and supervision of approved staff.
▪ Prepare reports that cover all Store activities for the Direct Manager, as requested
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة STORE KEEPER – Pharma/Medical – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.