Objectives: Represents the brand to customers and is responsible for overall store operations. Leads overall store functions, whilst ensuring the deliverance of the highest customer service to maximize sales targets and ensure profitability. Delivers the highest levels of motivation and development of team members and ensures individual and store compliance with all company regulations and procedures.
– Manage order-requisitioning activities to maximize sales resolving any discrepancies
– Responsible for achievement of set sales targets for the store through motivating staff, consistently monitoring figures and thinking of innovative ways to aid in achievement
– Responsible for achievement of all store KPI targets to allow improved efficiencies, operational effectiveness and achieve financial objectives
– Reduce stock loss and maintain costs control throughout the store(s)
– Manage and adhere to set store budgets
– Lead the sales team in order to achieve store operational and financial goals
– Responsible for overall store planning in coordination with the Operations Manager
– Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning to Operations Manager
– Monitor and achieve set KPI’s including conversion rate, items per receipt, average shipping basket, etc.
– Solve critical concerns raised by customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction and communicating these with staff if required to avoid repetition
– Maintain close and consistent relations with customers for the purpose of customer satisfaction and aiding in retention
– Ensure all staff and managers follow Meet, Greet and Direct customers as and when required
– Ensure staff proactively resolve customers queries/complaints in a timely manner to avoid any customer complaints
– Ensure customer feedback is obtained to improve or provide new ideas for store operations
– Maintain strong connections and relationships with customers and VIP
– Represent the brand and work to promote the store and its products
– Ensure implementation and adherence to store and company operational other policies and procedures. Report issues to Operations Manager as required.
– Liaise with the Operations Manager and Brand Manager in relation to non-commercial aspects such as administrative and operational challenges including stock control, supplier relations etc.
– Prepare management information reports to ensure relevant information is provided as support for operational decision-making processes
– Control and manages stock alongside the Merchandising and Stock Control team, communicating any relevant information to them to act on
– Ensure timely receipt and display of allocated stock to ensure store is up to date and has a positive stock mix available for customers
Reporting to: Operations Manager
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Store Manager – Al Mana بكل سهولة الان مجانا.