Job Summary / Purpose
Needed for immediate hiring
– The position is primarily 25 % tactical & 75 % Operational; the function may require working whenever an event is engaged with outside normal duty hours.
– The main purpose of this position is to take full responsibility for the day to day running of the store to achieve the target sales.
– Contribute to implement of standards best practice & maintain a successful store environment, the highest levels of Customer Service to achieve target sales to enhance revenues & profits
– Maintain viable & healthy relation with mall management.
Operational Duties & Responsibilities
– Maintaining store daily checklist booklet, Have daily meeting with store staff to ensure store’s daily readiness to receive the customers, and start the sales operations.
– Have weekly meeting with Operations Manager to submit recommendations to improve the store & sales performance, customers ' feedback report, competitors activities report.
– Ensure items are in stock, , Identify items over & under-stocked, and propose action to correct over/under-stock situations, In the situation where stock is not available in the warehouse to fulfil a replenishment needs, ensure that a similar product is sent to the stores, or stock is transferred from another store as appropriate.
– Contribute to monitor market trends (color patterns, fabrics patterns…etc.), customers’ feedback & contribute to implementation of direction for collections & product development, and compare merchandise with those of the competitors.
– Responsibility of the products knowledge measurement of store staff, introduce new products to store staff, maintain knowledge of current sales & promotions.
– Constantly communicate with VM Team to ensure window and stores displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards.
– Contribute to implement a marketing plan& activities to fully understand seasonal initiatives, and translate it into retail marketing initiatives that drive sell through and achieve company sales budgets & revenues.
– Work closely with Marketing section to develop & maintain key relationships with VIP clients & Customers' Retention Programs, which includes maintaining & increasing Customer Service Standards, monitor customers' questions & complaints;and take any action is needed; and provide Customers' feedback report on weekly basis.
– Using current systems & programs to ensure maximum utilizations, to effective systems & programs.
– Supervise the refund / exchange, maintain knowledge payment & exchanges policies, Ensure daily banking is reconciled and banked accurately, and managing & monitor cashier hand-over.
– Ensuring the availability of the documents commercial, municipality, firefighting licenses, staff list, list of staff, valid salary certificate VIPs customers contact book, store-training manuals, .
– Ensuring that store safety & security equipment are available and working fine, organize store required maintenance.
– Perform any other roles & duties as directed by management.
– Plan & monitor attendance, prepare monthly/weekly staff rotas, Assist in recruiting & training of new staff, staff training & development to achieve maximum performance, productivity and job satisfaction.
– Providing feedback & appraisal in order to maximize subordinate, ensuring that an effective succession plan is in place for all key roles.
– All business Depts. & Section
– Retail Operations policies & procedures
– Retail Management System * Social Media Applications
– Store visit evaluation report, Competitive activities report, Customers' feedback report
– Customers, representative of concerned ministries, Malls Management, Business Consultants
Business Plans Related
– Retail Operations Business Plan & Yearly calendar.
Educations: Diploma after the secondary school or Bachelor degree
Professional background: Retail experience, Fashion is preferred
Languages: English, Proffered Arabic
Store MNGR KPIs
Financail 1. Actual sales vs budget, store expenses vs budget
Financail 2. Cost Cutting, Percentage of expenses cut achieved.
Financail 3. The accuracy of inventory by taking a headcount of items in stock and comparing it to what's recorded in your database.
Customers 4. Items per purchase, Average number of items per purchase.
Customers 5. Conversion Rate, Percentage of people who bought products from total customers who entered the store.
Customers 6. Relationship with mall managedments – Lines of credit and prefectural rates obtained from banks
Customers 7. Store environment which included visual merchandising, store facilities such as iron, speaker, fitting room, PC, hand scan, printer.. ect
Internal Processes 8. Accurate and timely reporting of performance reports.
Internal Processes 9. Commitment to policies & processes, Improve the accounting procedures & practices
10. Staff Training – The amount of training delivered to staff in given period.
Staff Turnover – Percentage of leavers to total no. of staff.
Succession plan – Percentage of staff promoted to supervisory / Managerial level.
Probation Period; Number of staff passing the probation period to total hire.
Initiations, Self-development, Teamwork & Cooperation
||Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design
التقدم للوظيفة الان