- Responsible for all store operations activities,like receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the company
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; ensures all items correctly tagged and logged onto the system, processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Processes branch orders for stock, monitoring branch stock consumption to ensure approved stock consumption levels are not exceeded.
- Coordinates deliveries stock deliveries to branches maintaining records of all deliveries as per EPG policies and processes.
- Fills supply requisitions; assists procurement to order adequate merchandise and supplies; delivers orders to faculty and staff.
- Conducts stock inventory of branches and of the main store as per Finance Calendar and management instruction.
- Receives, stores and redistributes surplus goods from the branches, logs as per policy and processes.
- Inspects and disposes of damaged items and write s off stock as per company policy and procedures.
- Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at auction.
- Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
- Damaged items back to vendors, handling all the documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials/materials which require special care.
- Supervises the work of the Assistant Storekeeper and Store Assistant
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|