• Preparing weekly reports about Facebook posts and shared news from IRD management
• Represent IRD in all working group meetings as needed and requested in Zaatari and Amman. Responsible for representing IRD JO at requested meetings with partners, donors, potential donors and ministries.
• Represent internal communications unit in seminars, UN conferences and trainings.
• Conduct field visits with external guests to IRD communal centers.
• Identify opportunities for and develop internal communications as requested by Camp Manager and Country Director that facilitates knowledge exchange and program quality.
• Produce promotional materials for the launch of the Internal Communications initiatives i.e. brochures, leaflets, posters, guidebook.
• Review best internal communication practices in the field and develop new initiatives to enhance all dimensions of communication between the agency and its staff members.
• Collaborate with the various IRD HQ departments and Communication Officer in the field to improve agency communication with its staff members, and the refugee community.
• Mentor and supervise Data Management Officer work
• Draft and edit success stories to highlight program achievements and accomplishments.
• Work closely with program components to obtain information, details, photos, and anything else needed to develop communications material. Once drafted, should take the lead in pushing the articles through the different levels of review and approval from upper program management and HQ communications team before publishing/sharing with donor.
• Work closely with Programs Director, Camp Manager and Reporting/Programs officer to contribute to the development of assessment reports, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), internal weekly reports for the Za’atari team, and other ad-hoc requests based on need.
• Develop and implement IRD Za’atari communications and knowledge management strategy.
• Stay abreast of relevant communications initiatives, including reaching out to IRD JO partners and sharing relevant content across IRD JO channels.
• Monitor and evaluate existing communications channels; research, propose, and implement new channels to reach audiences.
• Track IRD JO media presence. Cultivate and manage media contacts and relations.
• Day-to-day management of IRD JO web presence, including updating web content, drafting webpages and features, coordinating translations, activating new content entries, and database management.
• Help coordinate IRD JO various social media accounts (English, Arabic), to ensure content is regularly updated, relevant items are translated, and contributions sourced.
• Source external content contributions, particularly blog posts.
• Produce regular website usage reports using Google Analytics.
• Day-to-day management of IRD JO Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels.
• Develop social media campaigns relevant to IRD JO thematic areas and activities, and promote the content of IRD JO partners.
• Compile and prepare IRD Za’atari Weekly Bulletin and other regular messages.
• Help ensure consistent use of IRD JO logo and proper branding of IRD JO publications, tools, templates, and outputs.
• Draft, review, copy-edit, and assist with the preparation of IRD JO publications, grant proposals, and reports.
• Assist in the production of the IRD JO Annual Report.
• Manage translation jobs for IRD JO communications and publications content.
• Develop and manage M&E system/tools to effectively capture and report on all project deliverables.
• Create evaluation frameworks including specific methodologies to conduct project evaluations, and assessments.
• Develop M&E tools usable to conduct assessments and surveys for current and future projects with clear indicators of the progress of project implementation.
• Design of data collection, reporting tools, and questionnaires
• Devise and put in place, additional methods for verifying program activities – by visits, spot checks, follow-up with beneficiaries, pictures, etc.
• Deliver M&E training and technical assistance to staff and volunteers to ensure the quality of their reporting.
• Provide technical advice to the program staff based on the indicators and reports collected for sustainability and right course of action.
• Work closely with key technical and program staff to ensure that all activities and outputs are linked to objectives as indicated in the proposals and projects.
• Conduct frequent field visits to program sites for monitoring and tracking of program activities.
• Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly, and periodic reports and contribute to proposal development.
• Support all components with developing and improving daily reports and other required tracking tools for effective reporting and M&E.
• Manage the timely and regular development of program success stories
• Any other task as assigned by the direct supervisor or country program management.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان