Strategy and Future Director – Federal Tax Authority
– Lead the development and promotion of FTA corporate vision and strategy and oversee its cascading to operational/ departmental plans. Ensure improvement of the corporate efficiency and effectiveness and create a culture of excellence within FTA through the management and implementation of excellence initiatives.
1. Develop and promote FTA corporate vision and strategy.
2. Ensure proper implementation of FTA’s corporate strategy into operational/ departmental plans.
3. Define and implement the Strategy and Future operational plan and ensure its alignment with FTA strategic goals.
4. Define and manage the Strategy and Future budget, and coordinate closely with the Finance Director in order to ensure proper budget development.
5. Manage the activities of the Strategy and Future Department in accordance with the overall business and operational tolerances set in FTA Policy.
6. Oversee the alignment between the corporate and operational strategy with the organisation structure.
7. Set organisational key performance indicators across FTA’s departments in order to monitor FTA’s organisational performance.
8. Evaluate FTA performance and develop recommendations to improve FTA operations across quality, efficiency and risk management.
9. Prepare and develop operational plans and programmes in order to improve FTA performance and assess the results of their application.
10. Oversee the impact analysis (in terms of costs and resource requirements) in the event of operational expansion and/or introduction of new forms of taxes.
11. Develop, implement, maintain and optimise FTA processes in order to improve corporate efficiency and effectiveness.
12. Prioritise improvement initiatives according to FTA strategy and follow up the effective implementation of improvements.
13. Supervise stakeholder satisfaction surveys in order to determine the engagement level of FTA’s stakeholders and amend the strategy based on the stakeholder feedback.
14. Manage requests received from Government Entities (such as MoCAF and others).
15. Manage and implement excellence initiatives across FTA’s departments in order to create a culture of excellence within FTA.
16. Monitor and manage FTA’s Government Excellence Award applications and quality certifications.
17. Direct the design and implementation of improvements in communication and monitoring of FTA strategies.
18. Own, organise and maintain FTA’s knowledge base in coordination with other functions in order to sustain FTA’s intellectual knowledge.
19. Direct employee training on corporate excellence related topics, policies or procedures.
20. Stay up to date regarding new technologies, systems, software in order to instil a culture of innovation within FTA.
People Related Roles
21. Monitor and evaluate the performance of Strategy and Future employees and determine developmental needs.
22. Recommend necessary training needed in coordination with the HR department.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Strategy and Future Director – Federal Tax Authority بكل سهولة الان مجانا.