Supervisor – Account Receivables and Revenues
Supervise the Processes accounts receivable transactions, follows up on payment and reviews/ All Account receivables’ related documentation in order to contribute to accurate financial and accounting operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Follows-up parties having outstanding due payments on a regular basis and sends out payment reminders as and when required to monitor and reduce the account receivable turnover days.
– Prepares reconciliations and issues customer statements of accounts for confirmation, to ensure that actual payments reflect the amounts to be received.
– Generates and/ or prepares standard receivables’ reports as requested by CFO/Financial Controller
– Collects and verifies all relevant accounts receivable information from company employees and managers.
– Ensures that all receivable amounts are accounted for and the required documents are sent to the client/customers on timely basis.
– Following up with the shipping agents to collect anchoring fees
Reviewing the summary of entering the port requests and comparing them with the collected receipts
– Reviewing bank guarantee confiscation notice cooperating with the legal affairs and issuing the bank guarantee collection recommendations.
– Verifies that all receivable transactions comply with the approved financial procedures and instructions.
– Monitors due payments and seeks justification of the payment delays.
– Liaises with the supervisor and/ or respective service line leaders to ensure due payments collection with a minimum delay.
– Prepares monthly/quarterly/annual receivable accruals and submits them for the Financial Controller’s review before booking the accruals in the system.
– Verifies receivable amounts as recorded in the system and actual payments received.
– Seeks to identify any causes of mismatches observed and performs the required corrections
– Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices and ensuring reconciliation of accounts with the clients.
– Take leadership position in identifying system and process improvements and enhancements.
– Preparing and analyzing aging reports and support management by providing timely and accurate payment and accounts status
– Supervising accounts receivable and collections staff.
||Accounting and Auditing
||Shipping; Marine Services; Transportation
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Supervisor – Account Receivables and Revenues بكل سهولة الان مجانا.