Supervisor, Clinical Chemistry Laboratory – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
Qualification and Experience:
Minimum or Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology. Eligible for Saudi Medical License, with 6 years experience in Clinical Chemistry Laboratory:
Preferred: Master’s degree in Medical Technology or ASCP certificate or equivalent, with 2 years experience in Management, 300+ bed hospital, CAP accredited lab, Government hospital.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs duties in accordance with the Joint Commission of International Accreditation (JCIA), College of American Pathologists (CAP), American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) if required, Saudi Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBAHI) and KAAUH policies and safety standards and in particular Fire and Disaster Plans, Laboratory Health and Safety Standards and Hazardous Materials Manual and insure the established departmental policies and procedures are in compliance with all mentioned accreditations.
• Organizes and manages all aspects of the work of the Hematology Laboratory for which the Supervisor has specialist knowledge.
• Participates in the development of services in their discipline (s).
• Assists the Laboratory Management with the planning and implementation of change required for the upgrading of Pathology services.
• Ensures that high standards of technical expertise, discipline and organization are maintained.
• Monitors internal and external QC schemes, stock control, inventory and supply issues.
• Evaluates new methods, and the introduction of new tests and methodologies.
• Prepares reports and statistics as required.
• To be appropriately involved with LIS/HIS.
• Plans and implements training/orientation programs for Saudi and other Technical Staff, and ensure continuing competency of all Staff.
• Liaisons with Medical Staff and other Departments re laboratory issues to better patient care.
• Participates in the hospital’s Total Quality Management Program as appropriate.
• Prepares Staffing schedules for their section (s).
• Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
• Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Works as per work schedule including shifts, on-call duties and areas of responsibility as assigned.
• Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Supervisor, Clinical Chemistry Laboratory – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.