Supervisor – General Ledger
The General Ledger Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance of the general ledger and the monthly accounting cycle along with ensuring that accounting transactions are properly recorded, posted, processed, and reported for accurate presentation of the balance sheet and income statement.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
– Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting controls
– Coordinate activities that support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closing of financial reports, profit and loss statement.
– Maintain general ledger and monitor monthly accounting processing activities to ensure thoroughness and accuracy
– Maintain control over chart of accounts
– Analysis of accounts and transactions to ensure accuracy of amounts recorded in the general ledger and conduct reconciliation of general ledger and balance sheet accounts
– Prepare journal entries for various transactions
– Prepares, updates, and maintains policies and procedures related to capital investments and assets
– Assists in the preliminary and annual audit performed by external auditors
– Review balances, provide interpretation of financial reports and make adjustments; reconcile report discrepancies and resolve the same.
– Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
||Accounting and Auditing
||Shipping; Marine Services
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Supervisor – General Ledger بكل سهولة الان مجانا.