Plan, develop and organize the movement of goods and materials from suppliers and manufacturers right the way through to Stores , a good negotiator and can work with people at all levels.
DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES (Please note that this list is not to be regarded as inclusive).
1) Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
2) Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
3) Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with stores.
4) Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
5) Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
6) Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
7) Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
8) Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
9) Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
10) Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
11) Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
12) Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; FMCG|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|