Supply Chain Director – Madar Group Egypt
The Supply Chain Director will be a subject matter expert in the area of supply chain management and will be a key role in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include identifying cost saving opportunities, creating competitive environments, creatively generating/negotiating contracts and managing the delivery of optimal solutions. The ability to build and maintain relationships and thrive in a cross-functional team environment is critical to the success of this position.
• Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions – Proven track record of Lean techniques and implementation
• Plans and implements activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement, and inventory control/planning/quality control of materials and production.
• Ensures materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels.
• Coordinates with finance/accounting on matters involving inventory-carrying costs.
• Develop material requirement plans and Verify and improve upon material lead times
• Strong understanding of the following commodities: Detergents and Diapers raw materials.
• Appreciation/understanding of component obsolescence
• Coordinates proposal activities with other functions within the organization
• Maximize cash flow without sacrificing operational efficiencies.
• Strong understanding of other Operational activities outside Supply Chain
• Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to meet business growth & objectives
• Ability to thrive in a high energy, high growth environment.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Supply Chain Director – Madar Group Egypt بكل سهولة الان مجانا.