Supply Chain Management Category Specialist – Vodafone
Do you want to be part of a community not a company, and nurture a career not a job?
Then you’ve come to the right place. You could become the driving force behind the Qatar’s most valuable brand and contribute towards connecting people, businesses and communities in the digital world. With the internet, digital technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there’s no better time to jump on board. So climb in, learn all about our powerful digital telco business, and come on an incredible journey with us.
As a Supply Chain Management Category Specialist you will be a key member of the Supply Chain Management Team, based in Vodafone Qatar. Report and work closely with the Senior Category Manager, and support the Technology Products and Services Category and other categories as required. Engage across multiple business departments for the delivery of SCM projects and challenges, including close liaison with key stakeholders i.e. Technology, Finance, Departmental business owners, Executive Team, Suppliers and Service Providers. You will deliver savings in OPEX & CAPEX and working towards cost optimisation.
This role requires the individual to work with the relevant areas of the business whilst building and managing a performance framework to deliver financial and operational efficiencies, process improvements and adhere to governance requirements.
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Ability to develop and execute spend category strategies
• Develop and execute SCM strategies using the category management methodology
• Delivering optimal total cost of ownership for the relevant SCM categories
• Delivering innovative commercial models and ensuring that longer term sourcing decision are considered during category development
• Demonstrate awareness of the end-to-end Procure-to-Pay process and offer guidance to stakeholders on relevant existing governance
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Business Support|
التقدم للوظيفة الان