Supply Chain Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
The supply chain manager coordinates the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain which consists of five parts:
1) the plan or strategy
2) the source (of raw materials or services)
3) manufacturing (focused on productivity and efficiency)
4) delivery and logistics
5) the return system (for defective or unwanted products)
One of the leading Catering Firms in Qatar
– Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.- Select transportation routes to maximise economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers.- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.- Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.- Analyse information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent- 10 years of related work experience. (5 years in the middle east)- Excellent Negotiation and influencing skills- Purchaser for food line (Frozen, dry, fresh, liquids)- Decision making skills- Good Command on Excel Spread Sheet- Excellent Communication SKills
Qatar Riyal – 35,000 – 40,000 Per Month. (Flight Tickets, Medical, Schooling allowance)
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Supply Chain Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.