We are seeking a System Adminstrator to join our established Professional Services team in Kuwait. We offer significant growth potential working in a dynamic project based consultancy firm. If you have a track record of delivering business results and working in a team oriented environment with people who are passionate about what they do, please connect with us.
This role is based out of Kuwait and will be focused primarily on Microsoft and VMware technologies
A successful candidate will have the ability to plan and execute end to end infrastructure projects and initiatives single-handedly in line with industry best practices. If this role sounds like a great fit, we would like to hear from you.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Functioning in operations and project delivery capacity deploying solutions along with research, analysis, setup/deployment, staging, testing, reporting, and documentation
- Ability to make accurate and independent decisions under pressure
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation
- Troubleshoot servers and infrastructure equipment
- Assess networking requirements and provide solutions
- Supporting client environments in both planned and unplanned situations
- IT support and deployment assistance to consultants and clients.
- Skillset requires proven proficiency in the following technologies:
- Active Directory
- Hyper V
- System Center Operations Manager
- System Center Configuration Manager
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
Networking experience (firewalls, reverse proxy, routers)
- Network Backup Strategies and Technologies
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|