Systems Installation Inspector – Systra
Outline of Job:
The job of the systems installation inspector is to monitor work carried out on various construction / Metro sites to ensure safety and quality is upheld and ensuring the installation reflects the approved design drawings. They will need to carry out regular inspections, checking quality of work, searching out any defects / snags, and then reporting all findings to the construction management team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working with a host of operatives including engineers and supervisors.
• Monitoring systems installation process from start to finish.
• Checking quality of work.
• Ensuring installation and material usage follow approved design plans and installation drawings.
• Ensuring all works on site are carried out to an approved method statement.
• Daily reporting to the construction management team.
• Checking for any snags / defects.
• Making sure building / railway regulations and health and safety regulations are adhered to.
• Making sure all documentation on site is approved and up to date.
• Able to monitor installation progress against programme making sure key milestones are hit.
• Carrying out daily inspections on construction sites and ensuring material are properly protected and good housekeeping is kept at all times.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Systems Installation Inspector – Systra بكل سهولة الان مجانا.