Tamheer Program (Training Only) – SABB
Tamheer is an on-the-job training program targeting Saudi graduates with a duration of three to six months. SABB welcomes training the graduates under this program so that they can acquire the skills and expertise necessary to prepare them for the Job market. This program was created for job seekers with bachelors or master's degrees who have not been employed during the past six months. The Bank does not guarantee the employment of the trainee after the completion of the training period.
Graduates will increase their chances of employment by gaining practical experience and new skills. During the training period, they will receive a monthly bonus of SAR 3,000 from the Human Resources Development Fund. At the end of the training period, a certificate will be given to the trainee who has completed the program successfully.
In order to be qualified, you must meet all of the criteria listed below:
• Saudi national or Saudi mother.
• Have a high level of English.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in the following majors (Finance – Accounting – Information Systems – Business Management – Information Technology – Translation).
• Unemployed for the past six months.
• Currently unemployed.
• The trainee has not joined Tamheer program before.
• Complete all requirements before training begins.
How to Apply:
1. Apply and attach your CV.
2. Registration in Taqat website (https://www.taqat.sa), and completion of personal and educational data.
3. CVs will be selected and interviews will be prepared. After that, if you are nominated, you will receive the offer through your account in the Taqat website.
4. The SABB Recruitment Team will send the required documents to your e-mail (within 1-3 business days) you have to complete and resubmit them.
5. After completing the procedures, the recruitment team will contact you to finalize your joining date.
Trainees must meet certain responsibilities to identify the training efforts. These undertaking represent commitments made by trainees to complete the program basic tasks and exercises that the employer described. When the trainee is being honest in fulfilling the commitments of this program leads to facilitate gaining generous benefits. Therefore, failure to comply with obligations may result in the blocking of the monthly bonus and / or exclusion from the program.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Tamheer Program (Training Only) – SABB بكل سهولة الان مجانا.