Tax Specialist – MENA – CIGNA Insurance Services
The position of MENA Tax Lead is a new position within MENA Finance Department due to the introduction of VAT in the UAE. The role will be based in Dubai and reports directly to Treasury & Finance Manager, with matrixed responsibility to Tax function.
This role will be responsible for VAT compliance and reporting requirements in UAE, dealing with VAT queries from the business and assisting with future VAT implementations in Kuwait and Oman.
There is also a potential opportunity to widen tax role/responsibilities once VAT implementation workload has subsided. This could include corporate tax compliance, tax reporting/projections under local/US GAAP and withholding tax advice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working to provide tax compliance and advisory services including:
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Taking ownership for researching ad hoc VAT questions which come from various sources within the organisation
• Providing training/information to businesses on implications of VAT
• Remaining up to date on VAT legislation/updates
• Support future GCC VAT implementations
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Tax Specialist – MENA – CIGNA Insurance Services بكل سهولة الان مجانا.