Teacher – Al Tamimi Investments
Our subsidiary, Hummingbird Early Learning Centre is looking for a Teacher to join our DIFC centre. All of our centres are designed to offer age appropriate environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, and are accredited by the Pre-School Learning Alliance of the UK.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• To plan and organize activities and opportunities to extend learning.
• To produce accurate and effective observations so as to assess the child’s progress and the effectiveness of the learning environment.
• To support the development of the children through the early years framework.
• To manage the children’s behavior and routines in line with the settings policies and procedures.
• To work within a key person system.
• To maintain objective, accurate and up-‐to-‐date records that identify the children’s’ individual needs abilities and progress, and use these as a focus for future planning.
• To work in partnership with the parents and carers at all times.
• To work within the settings health and safety guidelines and undertake specific tasks related to the safety and hygiene of the children and the centre.
• To work within the centre’s equal opportunities policies.
• To share tasks as necessary as part as the general up-‐keep, tidiness, and cleanliness of the centre and which contribute to the general well-‐being of the team.
• To plan for outings and be aware of the additional responsibilities needed for the children’s safety.
• To participate in and contribute to regular staff meetings
• Keep up-‐to-‐date with research and training so as to improve skills and knowledge and develop a positive attitude that enhances practice.
• To supervise and assist Assistant Teachers and helpers to ensure their practice is of high quality.
• To be responsible for own personal and professional development by receiving relevant training.
• To undertake any other task as requested by the centre management that is necessary for the smooth running of the centre and the welfare of the children in its care.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
||Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Teacher – Al Tamimi Investments بكل سهولة الان مجانا.