This opening is for an independent non-profit government institution in Jordan.
- Model a range of teaching pedagogies and strategies associated with international standards of teaching and within a specified curriculum area (either mathematics, science, Arabic/ humanities).
- Demonstrate and be able to apply a good understanding of teaching and learning and child development theory to practice.
- Plan and manage face to face teaching including the preparation of teaching materials for both student and practising teachers.
- Observe teaching in schools of Student Teachers alongside school teachers (mentors) and be able to provide formative feedback.
- Deliver mentoring training to school colleagues
- Be personal/academic tutor to a group of Student Teachers for the duration of their programmes.
- Lead the development of curriculum and course materials making use of appropriate electronic platforms.
- Develop, implement and evaluate formative and summative assessment processes of Student Teachers
- Lead and develop good practice in the use of technology in your designated area.
- Lead and develop good practice in the preparation of teachers of Early Grades.
- Carry out designated duties including attendance at meetings, interviewing prospective Student Teachers, visiting prospective schools for practicum placements etc.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|