Teacher Educator – Mathematics – Queen Rania Teacher Academy
Teaching, Planning and Administration
1. Present the agreed Pre-service Teacher Education Programme with other Tutors to Student Teacher participants on the programme so modelling a range of teaching pedagogies
2. Plan and manage own teaching including the preparation of teaching materials as agreed with those leading the provision Observe teaching in schools of Student Teachers alongside school teachers (mentors) in a range of schools
3. Support mentoring training conducted by QRTA colleagues
4. Be personal/academic tutor to a group of Student Teachers within designated subject area or across subject areas (as appropriate)
5. Manage programme curriculum and course material using an electronic platform (or any suitable virtual learning environment) as a teaching and learning tool
6. Engage in agreed formative and summative assessment processes of Student Teachers
7. Carry out designated duties including attendance at meetings, interviewing prospective Student Teachers, visiting prospective schools for practicum placements etc.
Programme /Course Development
1. Participate in initial presentations of the Pre-service Teacher Education Programme by UCL Institute of Education and respond to activities and assignments in order to support the development for Jordanian Student Teachers.
2. Work with other Teacher Educators and academics from UCL Institute of Education to develop the Pre-service Teacher Education Programme and Jordanian Standards for Teaching
3. Assist with quality assurance procedures
Professional Development and Research
1. Engage in structured reading of relevant research and professional papers on learning and teaching, and be active in Professional Learning Community groups of Teacher Educators
2. Develop professional skills in online and face-to-face teaching alongside Student Teachers
3. Develop research practices to support the development of the Queen Rania Teacher Education College
4. Any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its salary as requested by the CEO of the QRTA and/or the Academic Lead.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Teacher Educator – Mathematics – Queen Rania Teacher Academy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.