Teaching Specialist – Physiology, Pathology and Pharmacology – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
The primary responsibility of the Teaching Specialist will be to support students in the Foundational Sciences Curriculum of the Medical Program. This position will provide specific focus on the subjects Physiology, Pathology and Pharmacology. The principal role of the Teaching Specialist will relate to one-on-one student learning as well as assisting with assessment and other class learning activities .
At the request of the Assistant Dean for the Basic Science Curriculum or the Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education, the Teaching Specialist may be asked to take part in other educational activities as required.
NOTE: This is not a research position.
– Attends lectures and small group sessions in the Physiology, Pathology and Pharmacology components of the curriculum. Facilitates small group sessions as required.
– Remains current with course content and learns new content as the curriculum evolves.
– Holds formal “walk-in” office hours for small-group or one-on-one student help, as well as meets with students upon request by appointment.
– Supports students in other productive ways when necessary, including additional small group tutorial/help sessions prior to examinations or when appropriate.
– Assists faculty in the creation of practice materials for students, including quizzes, problems and answer keys.
– Participates in and/or facilitates laboratory and review sessions as requested by faculty member.
– Assists in proctoring quizzes and examinations, as required.
– Assists faculty in USMLE review sessions.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Teaching Specialist – Physiology, Pathology and Pharmacology – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.