Assisting the daily Operations success by daily demonstrating their focus on Customer/Performance and Growth in the respect of the Brand Concept and Company values. Delivering internal and external entertainment to constantly create interest and drive footfall into the park and attract customers.
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
– Excellent Arabic and English communication skills
– Leading a team in an entertainment environment (playful, fun, educational, role playing, creative, enthusiastic)
– Customer centered
– Excellent communication
– Abilities to work unsupervised
– Assertive, confident and creative
– Sense of anticipation
– Tenacious, intent to succeed, positive mind, finisher, attention to detail
– Monitoring the disciplinary and employees files
– Scheduling, allocation of the resources, monitoring the absence and presence of the team
– Presence during required procedures for cash handling
– Managing the daily operations to guarantee the respect of the concept for the visitor satisfaction to be complete in a safety environment where the Standards of Service are followed
– Monitoring the flow of the activity/queue line/sales are proper and implementing relevant actions to up sell the experience/product/service
– Building SOP's and evaluating the process to analyse their relevance and update them
– Anticipating openings of new establishments/launch of new products by coordinating the training to the team
– Ensuring the team effectiveness by leading any relevant project to develop the team skills
– Ensuring the compliance to company/brand/ministry policies by updated communication and proper follow-up
– Finding solution to any visitor issues by taking immediate actions systematically with proper collaboration
KidZania is an award-winning concept that is globally recognized for its unique blend of entertainment and education – edutainment. The child-centric city is all about fun! It is also designed to educate and inspire children up to 14 year-olds to get ready for a better world by fostering and developing their life skills in a fun and dynamic setting.
The scaled-down city replicates the real world in a safe and self-contained 7,000 square meter facility. Children can choose from 78 engaging establishments and role-play 100 exciting roles, which include being a police officer, doctor, journalist or a shopkeeper – and, just like in the real world, they can earn kidZos, KidZania's currency, to either spend or save. KidZania operates like a real city complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, a functioning economy, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored by Marketing Partners who represent leading multi-national, regional, and local brands.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 80 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,500 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya's stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 50,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technolog
التقدم للوظيفة الان