Technical Advisor – Facilitating Dialogue and Dissemination – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
The GIZ Regional Project: QUDRA – Strengthening resilience for Syrian refugees and host communities in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey is seeking a "Technical Advisor on Facilitating Dialogue and Dissemination” for its module (SO5 – Special Objective 5: Facilitating Dialogue and Dissemination) in Jordan on a full time base employment.
• Implementation and ope-rationalization of the strategy and the work plan of SO5 (Special Objective 5 Facilitating Dialogue and Dissemination) in Jordan
• Preparing and implementing dialogue, learning formats and SO5 project activities in Jordan and up-dating the work plan of SO5 in Jordan regularly aligned with activities of SO5 in partner countries
• Monitoring the development and implementation of the modules’ activities in close consultation with the module team leader and the other modules
• Coordinating and planning SO5 activities closely with SO5 coordinators in partner countries and other module team leaders in Jordan
• Developing operational plan for SO5 measures in Jordan including budget allocations and expenditures and up-date regularly.
• Introducing and implementing innovative, experimental learning formats such as so called “social labs” that enables the participants to develop jointly new initiatives and ideas
• Dealing with the design, preparation and implementation of national and regional dialogue and learning formats, such as conferences and other events on issues related to the modules’ area of activity
• Strictly applying a “Do-no-harm” approach in implementation of activities to avoid tension between host and refugee communities
• Close cooperation with political partner structures (Ministry of Education/Directorate for Building and International Projects, Governorates) and other implementing partners
• Represents the interest of the GIZ-assisted measure and always acts on its behalf
In this context, the position holder fulfils the following tasks:
1. Advising the partner institution(s):
– Maintains regular communication with partner institutions including active participation in coordination meetings by line Ministries and development organisations.
– Deals with requests from partner institutions within the framework of the QUDRA mandate and budget.
– Maintains an open and supportive relationship with partner institutions at all levels.
– Deals with the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on issues related to the programme’s special objectives.
– Establishes network and cooperation structures to existing and potential local partners and stakeholders of the programme.
2. Networking and cooperation:
– Leads cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners at all levels, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the project/programme environment and with other projects to improve and maintains good working relationships.
– Establishes close cooperation with political partner structures (Ministry of Education/Directorate for Building and International Projects, Governorates) and other implementing partners.
– Ensures cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners; and cooperates with local communities, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the project/programme environment and with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships.
3. Knowledge management:
– Ensures knowledge transfer to project/programme and implementing partners.
– Supports in developing best practise manuals and guidelines for SO5.
– Develop and maintain a data-base on partners and stakeholders of SO5 in Jordan (including service providers and media makers).
– Regular progress reporting on implementation.
– Prepares appropriate input for various project/programme reports including annual reports, and contributes to other reports as required by the Module team leader and GIZ Head Office.
– Compiles information on the core topics of the programme and ensures knowledge transfer.
– Assists with research activities and studies on core topics and issues of the programme
– Coordinates all sections of the QUDRA online platform in Jordan that are related to the achievements and activities.
– Compiles the relevant information for joint activities and assignments for the online platform develops content in a professional manner for the Qudra online platform in various formats.
– Maintains the “Jordan section” of the online platform and supports IT company in establishing information architecture for different user groups, knowledge sharing environment.
– Locates and archives modules knowledge of activities in Jordan.
– Ensures needed information is available and accessible for user groups and the most recent versions of data, figures and studies are online.
4. Coordination tasks:
– General project planning and develops project concepts including preparation, organisation and moderation of planning MADAD labs and learning formats, management, monitoring, quality management, evaluation, communication and documentation.
– Coordinates relevant project activities at national level in consultation with the Module team leader and in cooperation with the partners.
– Compiles the relevant information for joint activities and assignments.
– Identifies training needs at partner levels and suggests suitable approaches to address these.
Description of the Program:
QUDRA – Strengthening Resilience for Syrian Refugees in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey
The QUDRA program strengthens the resilience of host communities and refugees in the neighboring countries of Syria (Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey), is co-funded by the EU – MADAD Fund and implemented by a consortium of European partners with GIZ in the lead. It seeks to improve education infrastructure, skills development, social cohesion and local administration capacities. In addition it promotes local and cross-country dialogues between refugees and host communities.
GIZ is looking to employ a qualified Advisor for all measures related to facilitating dialogue, knowledge sharing and learning amongst all partners and stakeholders across the region in Jordan under the QUDRA program, special objective 5 “Facilitating Dialogue and Dissemination”
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Advisor – Facilitating Dialogue and Dissemination – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH بكل سهولة الان مجانا.