Overseeing day to day maintenance operations.
- To carry out pre- diagnosis steps to ensure customer complaints are clearly identified prior to the vehicle entering the workshop.
- To ensure all relevant technical trends are communicated to the Workshop Manager for processing.
- To inform the Workshop Manager of any highly technical faults that may need assistance to repair.
- On occasions will be required to attend outside technical assistance to customers.
- Examination and approval of the work before and after the completion.
- Carry out daily quality control testing as per Sixt guidelines to ensure all performed work is to the highest standard.
- Preparation and submission of daily technical reports to the Management
- Keep detailed maintenance record for each car in SIXT fleet
- Preparation and signing of service contracts and spare parts and labor costs negotiations with various service stations.
- Conversant with accident repairs and insurance procedures as per Qatar Law.
- To monitor return work and identify possible trends with repairs and employees.
- Report all equipment failures for immediate repairs to the Workshop.
- Comparison and approval of invoices issued before submitting them for payment.
- Preparation of fleet maintenance budgets and adhering to them
- To ensure that SIXT SOP are adhered at all times.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|