Technical Integrity & HSSE Assurance Manager ( UAE NATIONALS ONLY ) – Kawader HR Consultancy
To lead& facilitate the Company HSSE continuous improvement process by establishing, monitoring, and improving the "Commitment to Operational Excellence" to help in ensuring robust tiered assurance takes place.
To provide technical integrity and reliability optimization in the businesses by leading technical integrity and reliability for the global businesses through the empowered virtual teams and effective knowledge sharing practices.
Work with Global HSSE Leadership to develop and continuously improve the HSSE Management System and its associated processes
• Work with Internal Audit and the businesses to develop a realistic and robust HSSE Internal Audit programme that strikes the balance between business and governance needs. Promote the three tiered audit systems with the businesses and encourage / check that the 3 tiers are working within each business i.e. the External Audits, Internal Audits and Self Assessments
• Act as Lead Auditor for HSSE internal audits, where the job holder will lead the audit, write reports, provide feedback to auditees and ensure Internal Audit department administration needs are met
• Lead & Champion the Asset Integrity and Reliability Forum, encouraging continuous improvement & add value to the businesses by offering technical integrity support in-house, thus saving consultant fees.
• Sharing & Learning – Consolidate & manage the Global Sharepoint sites for the Virual Teams and Global HSSE
• Develop the Project Forum and link to the assurance/review process together with the Performance Delivery Director.
• Provide technical/HSSE/integrity expertise into IM reviews as required
• Provide support &technical expertise to the Business Risk Management process to help improvements & to ensure the HSSE aspect of Business Risk Managemnt is functioning effectively
• Manage and maintain the Global HSSE Risk Register including facilitating input from the businesses globally
• Provide technical support to the due diligence teams
• Where required, to be an active member of an incident investigation team.
• Act as a subject matter expert in areas of the job holder's expertise.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Integrity & HSSE Assurance Manager ( UAE NATIONALS ONLY ) – Kawader HR Consultancy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.