Technical Manager – Al Kuhaimi Metal Industries Ltd.
Department KAES Technical Department
Based at KAES HQ in Dammam
Reporting to General Manager
Departments reporting to
this position KAES Technical
Overall responsibility Responsible for overall operation of KAES technical
Qualifications: Bachelor in Electronics Engineering with project management
experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be
Language Skills: Strong English Language Skills
Experience: 10 Years or more in technical division
Personal Qualities required:
• Hard worker
• Strong Leadership skills
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Managerial Skills
• Strong communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Specified Technical Skills
Specific Tasks to be performed:
• As head of the department, lead and manage the Technical Division to perform for
the utmost standards possible, which leads to generate high revenue, growth and
maintain the company’s reputation of the company to the highest standards.
• Oversee the technical team to make sure that they perform their duties to the
required standards. Making sure they maintain the existing customer base, achieving
sale targets as well as increasing new customers to our portfolio.
• Accompany sales staff as and when required to meet clients to introduce and market
the product and solutions that we offer, as well to advice on the solutions that the
client might require.
• Make sure that the Engineering team designs the best reliable solution as of the
client’s requirement, and that they are given in the allotted time frames by following
proper engineering methods and practices.
• Lead the Engineering team in generating system design and technical compliance
• Evaluate as and when required engineering solutions, proposals and new products.
• Review and select brands and models that compliments the company’s motto and
satisfies the client’s technical requirements.
• Highly experienced in technical writing.
• Prepare weekly reports for General Manager’s review.
• Prepare annual forecasts and expenditures of the department.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our core clients from all sectors.
• Generate new business opportunities at all possible times by introducing new
technologies and products to clients.
• Meeting up with current manufacturers and suppliers to strengthen the existing
relationships and to be up‐to‐date of the new developments, and negotiate on
service improvements if required and also make sure we receive the best possible
pricing at all times.
• As a system integrator and solution provider, meet up with new international
product manufacturers and distributors to make sure that we are having the latest
and best solutions available in the industry and obtaining dealership rights to the
• As and when required liaising with government authorities to obtain all relevant
approvals for products, services and projects.
• Organizing training for staff on relevant systems by liaising with manufacturers and
• Supervise AutoCad operators and technical writers in their day to day tasks.
• Motivating the entire technical team to achieve all given targets in a timely manner
and making sure all technical division staff are in a positive and trouble free
environment to perform their duties to the best of their ability.
• Recruiting Technical staff as and when required.
• Performing, overlooking, managing and providing solutions and advice at any given
time in a professional manner to achieve best results for the division and
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Manager – Al Kuhaimi Metal Industries Ltd. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.