Responsible to: GM
Appointed by: GM
Technical Managers may be located at HO and other branches.
Technical Managers are assigned the position as per inspection scope.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Overall in-charge of all technical and administration of inspection services
– Responsible for establishing, implementation and maintenance of technical procedures.
– Prepare training modules and arrange training to inspection personnel within FCI and external organizations. Also provide training to the technical staff. Evaluate the performance of the technical staff.
– Interview the candidates for ATM / SI / IN positions, ensure their competence to the requirements
– Approve Inspection Certificates (and where necessary, Inspection Reports
– Review enquiries / contracts / tenders / quotations to ensure technical capability
– Ensure assignment of competent inspector for the job
– Ensure periodic monitoring of performance of IN / SI / ATM. Prepare the annual witness monitoring plan for inspectors. Ensure that technical audit / witness monitoring is carried out as per plan. Update the status of witness monitoring on quarterly basis.
– Approve confidentiality and conflict of interest signed by the staff, ensure assignment such that conflict of interest threat is minimized
– To substitute for GM where necessary
– Coordinate with GM on day- to- day activities related to inspection including review of audit reports and certification decisions.
– Participate in review of complaints, within an appropriate framework to ensure there is no conflict of interest. Maintain Complaint register.
– Identifies requirement for preparation of Technical Procedures and coordinate across branches to develop / refine them.
– Review ITPs or procedures (provided by client) for suitability.
– Ensure that the equipment owned by FCI are maintained and calibrated periodically. Ensure that these are purchased from approved brands, inspected on arrival. Ensure that calibration is traceable to national / international standards.
– Be on the lookout of updated technologies, trends and methods and disseminate same among the staff.
– Ensure that relevant documents and formats are available for the staff and that obsolete documents are not put to unintended use.
– Administrative reporting is to respective country GM
– Authorized to supervise and monitor the inspection services provided by FCI.
– Authorized to access all the documents, records and equipment held by FCI.
– Authorized as a competent trainer for FCI to provide technical training to staff and external organizations. Authorized to assess the understanding and evaluation of the technical staff through the means of setting up questionnaires. Also authorized to mentor the staff.
– Authorized to appoint personnel responsible to perform duties as ATM/SI
– Authorized as the final approval authority for all inspection certificates generated
– Authorized to decide upon the technical capability of FCI.
– Authorized to assign competent inspector for a given job.
– Authorized to monitor the staff, and take decision on witness monitoring plans and executions.
– Authorized to counter sign the Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality declaration signed by the staff.
– Authorized to assume responsibilities of GM in his absence
– Authorized to notify and communicate with GM on technical reports and financial matters relating to performing inspections.
– Authorized as the governing authority to review all complaints and ensure appropriate measures are taken to close out complaints.
– Authorized to develop, maintain and approve and identify technical procedures for all relevant inspections FCI carries out.
– Authorized to approve / accept client provided ITPs / procedures. Authorized to communicate with client if there are any discrepancies in procedures / ITPs provided by them.
– Authorized to inspect / validate the equipment and accept / reject the equipment owned by FCI.
– Authorized to re-engineer inspection activities keeping with the latest technological advancements.
– Authorized to receive the latest / updated documents from QM and dissipate the same within the branch to staff. Overseas TMs are
– Authorized to access the branch server for ensuring that latest documents are uploaded.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.