Technical Office Manager – Ain Sokhna ( Electrical Mechanical ) – Rowad Modern Engineering
1. Review technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps, and Bill of Quantity to ensure that the installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
2. Engage with consultants and Tendering team when necessary to resolve unsettled technical conflicts, such as differences in quantities, material specifications, or standards.
3. Supervise Technical Office Engineers, and assign projects based on experience and/or relevance to their experience (e.g. residential, mall, etc.).
4. Write, document, and archive technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions to be shared with customer at the project closing phase.
5. Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
6. Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
7. Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
8. Split electrical and mechanical components and details and quantify needed resources during the planning phase, and prepare specifications for purchase of materials or equipment.
9. Estimate labor, material, or construction costs for budget review purposes.
10. Supervise or train project team members as necessary to raise technical knowledge & awareness.
11. Oversee project implementation efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget, and coordinate with civil engineering team to ensure smooth implementation.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER 2 Date Prepared: July 2017
12. Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety, or environmental standards.
13. Design electrical systems or components that minimize electric energy requirements, such as lighting systems designed to account for natural lighting.
14. Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.
15. Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
التقدم للوظيفة الان