Technical Trainer – 2 ( Mechanical , Electrical, Welding, Instrumentation, Pipefitting) – Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic
SPSP has been delivering vocational training services at the Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic, Saudi Arabia since 2008. We deliver and assess English Language, Key Skills and Technical National Vocational Qualifications to NVQ Level 3 in the Petroleum Industry. SPSP has a truly international staff including Saudi and Western management and currently has over 40 nationalities amongst its staff, an integrated team of native English speakers and bilingual instructors and promotes a learner centred approach to instruction. The institution is accredited by the US Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
Due to the ongoing expansion of SPSP’s programmes, we have an urgent requirement for Technical Trainers specilizing in Electrical, Mechanical, Pipefitting, Welding, Instrumentation
• To maintain all workshop equipment and prepare the workshops for lessons.
• Workshop stores management.
• Support and assist the instructional staff in the delivery of the technical curriculum in the work shop
• Help trainees to achieve their potential.
• Help improving the training programs
• Uphold the SPSP Quality Policy
• Any other duties as reasonably required by Technical Instructor 1 and The SPSP Management
||AlKhafji, Saudi Arabia
||Teaching and Academics
||Oil/Gas; Education, Training, and Library
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Trainer – 2 ( Mechanical , Electrical, Welding, Instrumentation, Pipefitting) – Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic بكل سهولة الان مجانا.