Responsible for writing and editing technical documentation for the organization, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. Must exhibit excellent research skills as well as the ability to translate technical data into text.
– Write, edit, index, or revise a variety of technical, user documentation such as articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for a wide range of uses.
– Collaborate with programmers, engineers, and/or management during design phase to gain an understanding of the project.
– Analyze requirements of project to determine types of publications needed. Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
– Requires excellent oral and written communication skills and a general understanding of programming concepts, operating systems and/or networking.
– Create, edit, and maintain procedural documentation including but not limited to department policies and procedures (SOP’s) and user guides and application guides.
– Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
– Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
– Analyze published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
– Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
Study drawings, specifications, mock-ups and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
– Observe activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
– Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
– Draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence.
– Create, edit, and maintain technical documentation for current and future applications i.e., technical reference manuals and production control manuals.
– Write, edit, produce, and maintain on-line (internet/web-based) documentation Support quality assurance efforts, assemble documentation for audits and ensure that documentation is compliant with federal regulations.
– Research and evaluate new documentation tools and methods; document and improve documentation processes.
– Maintain documentation standards and keep abreast of current information by associating with professional individuals or societies or by reviewing professional publications, newsletters, e-mail, and Web sites.
– Develop Application Architecture Document, Asset Map, Operational Guide, Break-Fix Guide and Escalation document for each service deployed by Service Excellence.
Manager Infrastructure Library.
– Ensure all documentation is aligned with ISMS.
– Perform QA on Procedural Records.
– Perform regular audits on processes and highlight nonconformance.
– Ensure all Company and Department policies and procedures are followed.
– Follows IT standards & defined processes and policies for workflow using a systematic approach, to complete assigned tasks.
– Ensure positive service image in the user community.
– Manage several projects concurrently.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– IT Security
– Implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies.
– Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
– Execute particular security processes or activities.
– Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken.
– Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان