Technical Writer / QA – Ideal Solutions
We are looking for a Technical Writer & Quality Assurance knowledge to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our solutions, along with assuring the quality of our software solutions. You will join and work collaboratively with developers, support engineers and IT department manager to make our products easier to use and clear of errors for our clients.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
• Create and maintain the information architecture
• Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
• Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
• Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
• Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
• Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content
• Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
• Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
• Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
• Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
• Organize and write supporting documents for products
• Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
• Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
• Standardize content across platforms and media
• Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
• Revise documents as new issues arise
• Strong understanding of test plans, test procedures, and test cases.
• Well versed in the fundamentals of software testing and QA.
• Understand business requirements and translating them to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Perform testing and other quality assurance practices and work with the development teams to drive defects to resolution.
• Track quality assurance metrics with an eye on process improvements.
• Utilize open source or commercial test tools.
• Development of testing infrastructure and automation while defining and implementing proven DevOps best practices and processes.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
||Information Technology; Business Support; Computer/Software
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technical Writer / QA – Ideal Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.