Technician- Electrical and HVAC Maintenance Technician – Australian College of Kuwait
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Senior Manager- Facilities
FUNCTION: Provide facilities maintenance services for the ACK Campus.
1. Supportsday-to-day maintenance operations, including minor alterations works of all ACK Buildings and landscaping regarding power supply systems, HVAC, BMS, etc.
2. Keep weekly reports on the electricity consumption of ACK and maintain the electricity meters installed by the Local Authority in good order and operational at all times.
3. Attend electrical and HVAC maintenance and emergency calls when and as required.
4. Perform routine maintenance check, on a daily basis, and create work orders and maintain it accordingly.
5. Responsible for cost estimation of required material and tools for routine maintenance and for the completion of new minor projects.
6. Provide daily and weekly reports to the Senior Manager- Facilities on work progress.
7. Performing stand-by-duty if necessary after duty hours.
8. Perform general maintenance and operation of Building Maintenance Systems, including the Fire Control and Security Systems all electrical works related to water and fire fighting pumps, chillers, package units and mini split units.
9. Responsible for assembling, testing, and maintaining of new equipment and materials in accordance with original equipment manufacturers’ specifications.
10. Undertake all tasks within the requirements of ACK Occupational Health, Safety and Environment systems and procedures, and ensure ACK’s compliance with OHS&E legislation.
11. Report any damages in ACK facilities, assets and/or OHSE hazards to the Senior Manager- Facilities.
12. Assist Senior Facilities Supervisor in supervision of outsourced maintenance services, according to the field of specialty, and responsible for keeping records accordingly.
13. Follow the college rules and regulations.
14. Undertake other relevant duties as assigned by Senior Manager- Facilities.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager- Facilities to ensure that power supply and HVAC systems for all ACK buildings and facilities are operational and fully maintained.
DIRECTION/SUPERVISION RECEIVED: This position is expected to work both singularly and in teams under the direction and supervision of the Senior Manager- Facilities.
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technician- Electrical and HVAC Maintenance Technician – Australian College of Kuwait بكل سهولة الان مجانا.