Technician, LPG/PL/FF – Mabanee
Assembles, installs, and repairs pipes, fittings and fixtures of heating water and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes. Studies building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Locate and marks position of pipe connections and passage holes for pipes in walls and floors, using ruler. Spirit level. And plumb bob
2. Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings. Using hand tools and power tools.
3. Assemble and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass, and lead, and nonmetals, such as glass, vitrified clay, and plastic, using hand tools and power tools
4. Join pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulks joints.
5. Fill pipe system with water or air and reads pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
6. Install and repairs plumbing fixtures, such as sinks, commodes, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposal units and water softeners.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Technician, LPG/PL/FF – Mabanee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.